Monday, August 28, 2006

Successful Procedure!!

Hi everyone,
Happy to be able to be typing this from my own computer at home!! Surgery went longer than expected last Thursday, but was a successful procedure. Awaiting pathology report (standard procedure) today or tomorrow. Happily I was released from St. Agnes Hospital around noon yesterday (Sunday). Will be recuperating at home now for several weeks.

I really have to extend my compliments to the entire staff at St. Agnes Hospital, in particular the gang on the 3rd floor in Surgery/Peds. I received the most wonderful care over my 3+ day stay there. They were busy, but always had the time necessary for each patient. My thanks to all of you there on 3.

Haven't found much good yet to say about catheters!! Perhaps over the next couple of weeks my opinion will change......but I doubt it!!

I'll do my best to tackle the stairs at home here to keep you posted on my progress over the next few weeks. Again, my thanks for all the cards and e-mails expressing your good wishes and prayers. Seeing as how I got out as soon as I did, there must have been some power in numbers of prayers!

Thanks again, and I'll get back to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home